Date of update 30/05/2018
ACM commits that the collection and processing of your data, made through the website https://www.labo-acm.com shall comply with the general data protection regulation (GDPR) and the Data Privacy Act.
Each form or remote service minutes the collection of personal data to what is strictly necessary (data minimization) and states, namely:
- the purposes underlying the collection of such data (end-uses):
- whether these data are mandatory or optional for the handling of your request;
- those parties that may be authorised to look at your data (in principle, only ACM unless stated otherwise in the form when communication to a third party is necessary to administer your request);
- Your rights under the Data Privacy Act and how to enforce them with the CNIL.
Personal data collected as part of the services offered on https://www.labo-acm.com are processed using secured protocols that allow ACM to manager request received through its computer applications.
For any information or to enforce your rights under the Data Privacy Act respecting the processing of personal data administered by ACM you may contact its personal data manager using this form https://www.labo-acm.com/fr/nous-contacter
or by a signed letter accompanied by a copy of your identity document to the following address:
- LABORATOIRE DERMATOLOGIQUE ACM (ACM dermatological laboratory)
In order to comply with its legal obligations or to possess the necessary information to assert its rights, ACM may archive data under the conditions provided by regulation.
The time of retention of personal data collected via the website.
Data and comments
This concerns all of your requests received using the contact form, answers to your questions, and connections to the appropriate department, as necessary.
6 months following the last interaction
We use your personal data to:
- Administer your orders (delivery, invoicing)
- Administer contests, promotions, surveys, or competitions in which you participate;
- Answer your questions and interact with you in any other manner
Insofar as this proves necessary, we may transmit your personal data to specific, authorised recipients, namely :
- third parties necessary to deliver a product or service to you, such as a delivery or postal service delivering a product that you have ordered,
- to our advertising, marketing, and promotional agencies in order to assist us in the delivery and analysis of the efficacy of our promotional and publicity campaigns.
Customer data are retained for the time of the commercial relationship. They may be retained for commercial prospecting purposes and for maximum of three years starting from the end of such commercial relationship.
You write a customer opinion, a comment on our social networks, or on our website
These data remain on-line until their author requests their elimination.
The data may be transmitted to a newsletter broadcasting operator.
These data are retained for three years.
Information about payment (credit card number/PayPal information/bank information) are not collected by us, but directly by the payment service providers.
Until full payment.
Until receipt of the merchandise or performance of the service. Increased by the withdrawal period provided for sales of goods and services remotely.
Anonymised information may be retained indefinitely. For 10 years
ACM undertakes to respond to your request for access, correction, or opposition or any other additional request for information within a reasonable timeframe that shall not exceed one month starting from receipt of your request.
Complaint to the competent authority
If you believe that ACM is not complying with its obligations with regard to your Personal Information, you may submit a complaint or a request to the competent authority. In France, the competent authority is the CNIL and you may send a request electronically to it by clicking on the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes/internet.